to rent Premium A+ office space in Hopewell, NJ:
At Princeton Place,
you’re among good company.
The area’s corporate presence is well represented with Bloomberg, Munich Re, Dow Jones, Novo Nordisk and Siemens, and several well-known pharmaceutical companies. Existing Princeton Place tenants include Bank of America, Johnson & Johnson, Albridge-BNY Mellon, Horizon Blue Cross, and Cenlar.
Convenient Central NJ Location
Princeton Place Hopewell, NJ location is within three miles of Route 1, one of New Jersey’s principal north/south thoroughfares that runs from New York City to Philadelphia. Located on I-95, Exit 3, minutes from I-295/95 where the beltway unites all of the major roadways in Mercer County and is the primary connector to large Bucks County, PA and southern New Jersey’s-based labor pools.
Trenton Mercer Airport, a local airport that is served by Frontier Airlines, is located three miles from Princeton Place.
The campus is also within a one-hour drive of Manhattan, Philadelphia and Newark Airports.
1700, 1750, 1800
Pennington, NJ 08534
Experience the Ideal Workplace
- Campus environment
- Park-like setting featuring serene walking trails and water features
- Class A showpiece of up to 20,000 RSF
- Exclusive building identity
- Branding and signage opportunities
- Parking ratio of 4 per 1,000 cars
- On-site conferencing facilities, basketball court, fitness center, atrium, collaborative zone,
Grab ‘n’ go
- On-campus day care, jogging paths, sports fields, cafeterias, and storage
- LEED certified