The Park at Westminster
Entertainment Near Apartments in Bucks County
Situated on beautiful landscaped grounds in Warrington, PA, The Park at Westminster offers a quiet, relaxed environment surrounded by premier entertainment, restaurants, and attractions. Minutes away from the Route 611, I-476 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike, our apartments in Bucks County make daily living a breeze, no matter where you want or need to go.
The Park at Westminster is located near a variety of shopping destinations and food options, with entertainment ranging from live music venues to farmers markets. Put on your dancing shoes for a night out at Parx Casino or relax and take in a show at the Bucks County Playhouse.
Just a quick drive north from our apartments near Parx Casino Warrington is the quaint and charming city of New Hope. Bordering the New Jersey state line, New Hope offers a wide-array of shops, restaurants and live venues that will entice any day- or weekend trip. Want a little wine with your music? The New Hope Winery hosts live musical performances at their rustic 18th-century barn, complete with free parking, cabaret seating, and a fully-stocked wine and cheese bar.
If you need a place to take your kids, make sure to visit one of the many child-friendly destinations in and around the Bucks County area, such as Giggleberry Fair in Peddler’s Village, the Bucks County Children’s Museum, and New Hope Ivyland Railroad. The most popular spot, however, is Sesame Place, located in Langhorne by the Oxford Valley Mall. The theme park boasts opportunities to meet and play with all your favorite Sesame Street characters, and enjoy 11 mechanical rides and 10 water attractions based on the award-winning show.
Call us to learn more about our apartments near Parx Casino Warrington and schedule a tour today!
600 Valley Rd
Warrington, PA 18976
$500 off First Month’s Rent for New Applicants who move in by 6/15/17 (12 month leases only)
Contact leasing office for more information.
- All appliances replaced with Energy Star rated models
- Energy efficient lighting
- New 4 Star Rated Energy Efficient Windows
- Recycling available
- Water conservation program
- Air conditioning
- All 1 and 2 bedroom apartments include a spacious den or office
- Bright, large apartments average 1150 sq. ft.
- Cable ready
- Ceramic tile in kitchens and baths
- Controlled access entry
- Furnished apartments available
- Garbage disposal
- Granite counters in select apartments
- High speed Internet access available
- Master bathroom in all 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Private balcony or patio
- Spacious closet space
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Wheelchair accessible
- Window treatments
- 23 acre wooded park community
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Accepts credit card payments
- Accepts electronic payments
- Cats and dogs welcome, large and small
- Central Bucks school district
- Community garden
- Elegant lobbies and hallways
- Fitness center
- Free weights
- Laundry facility on every floor
- Mailboxes in lobby
- Nature trail
- On-site lot parking
- On-site maintenance
- On-site property management
- Package receiving
- Private community room
- Public transportation nearby
- Short term lease available
- Trash chutes on every floor
- Walking distance to Kemper Park
Contact The Park at Westminster
If you have any questions, or would like more information on our property, please fill out the form below and submit it to us, or give us a call at 844-329-4202. A representative from Lindy Property will contact you shortly.