Outdoor Activities Near Apartments Near Warrington, PA
There’s always time in any busy schedule to take a moment and enjoy some of the best outdoor recreational spaces close to our apartments near Warrington, PA. Warrington Crossing offers exceptional convenience and luxury amidst the beautiful Pennsylvania landscape with plenty of outdoor activities to occupy you and your family.
It’s easy to stop and smell the roses or any other variety of plant life near your home with several area parks, such as Palomino Park, close by. Established in 1978, Palomino Park sits on five acres of gorgeous township land, complete with walking trails, a baseball field, basketball and tennis courts, and a playground.
Just a 20-minute walk from Warrington Crossing is Graeme Park, a historic piece of land dedicated to educating and engaging visitors from all around Bucks County and beyond. The country house located on the property is a National Historic Landmark that has remained virtually intact since the late 18th century. With educational programs for school-aged children and monthly events for the public, Graeme Park gives visitors the opportunity to step back in time and enjoy the area’s incredible landscapes and wildlife.
For a fun family outing, Kids Castle is located just a 15-minute drive away from our apartments near Warrington, PA, in beautiful Doylestown. The eight-story wooden play structure was built in 1997 and is the highlight of children’s’ entertainment in the area. Free to the public, Kids Castle also has four surrounding areas or “kingdoms” primarily for children under the age of 5 to enjoy.
Other area attractions include Outdoor Xtreme Paintball in Lehigh Valley, the Liberty Bell Trail – perfect for a day of hiking, the Gwynedd Wildlife Preserve, and Dark Hollow, a 650-acre linear park that borders the Neshaminy Creek.
With these and many more outdoor recreations, there are even more reasons to enjoy the county’s incredible fresh air that surrounds our apartments near Warrington, PA. Schedule a tour today and find your next haven amidst nature at Warrington Crossing!
1700 Street Road
Warrington, PA 18976
Tax Season Special-$500 off your first month’s rent for move-ins by 3/31
Contact leasing office for more information.
- All appliances replaced with Energy Star rated models
- Efficient central boilers provide heat
- Energy efficient lighting
- Highly efficient hot water
- New energy efficient windows
- Recycling available
- Water conservation program
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or patio in select apartments
- Cable ready
- Ceiling fan
- Ceramic floors available
- Garbage disposal
- Hardwood floors in select apartments
- High speed Internet access available
- Individual climate control
- Large kitchens with gas range and lighted hood
- Powder room in all 2 bedroom apartments
- Spacious closets
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Washer and dryer in select apartments
- Wheelchair accessibility in select apartments
- Window treatments
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Accepts credit card payments
- Accepts electronic payments
- Gas grills at the pool
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Newly renovated fitness center
- On-site lot parking
- On-site property management
- Public transportation nearby
- Seasonal picnic area
Contact Warrington Crossings
If you have any questions, or would like more information on our apartments in Warrington, please fill out the form below and submit it to us. A representative from Lindy Property will contact you shortly.