The Park at Westminster
Situated in a central location, it doesn’t matter if you’re commuting to Center City, Trenton, or New York – our apartments in Bucks County put you near many of the area’s major thoroughfares. The Park at Westminster is located just a mile from the nearest bus stop putting the Eastern seaboard within steps of home. Our Warrington apartments are less than five miles from I-276, too, putting Philadelphia, Trenton, New York, and beyond within easy reach.
Looking to let someone else take the wheel? Bucks County offers a convenient commuter transportation service called RushBus. With two lines, the RushBus connects commuters from SEPTA Trenton regional rail line at Bristol Station and employers in Bristol Borough or, on a second line, provides service between the SEPTA Warminster regional rail line at Warminster Station as well as the SEPTA Route 22 bus. No matter where you need to be in Bucks County or beyond, there’s a way to get there!
Our apartments in Bucks County are also conveniently located near area shopping, dining, entertainment and more. However, with the easy commute, all the attractions of Philadelphia are just a car or train ride away for you to enjoy.
Contact us today to find out more about The Park at Westminster and schedule a tour of your next apartment!
600 Valley Rd
Warrington, PA 18976
$500 off First Month’s Rent for New Applicants who move in by 6/15/17 (12 month leases only)
Contact leasing office for more information.
- All appliances replaced with Energy Star rated models
- Energy efficient lighting
- New 4 Star Rated Energy Efficient Windows
- Recycling available
- Water conservation program
- Air conditioning
- All 1 and 2 bedroom apartments include a spacious den or office
- Bright, large apartments average 1150 sq. ft.
- Cable ready
- Ceramic tile in kitchens and baths
- Controlled access entry
- Furnished apartments available
- Garbage disposal
- Granite counters in select apartments
- High speed Internet access available
- Master bathroom in all 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Private balcony or patio
- Spacious closet space
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Wheelchair accessible
- Window treatments
- 23 acre wooded park community
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Accepts credit card payments
- Accepts electronic payments
- Cats and dogs welcome, large and small
- Central Bucks school district
- Community garden
- Elegant lobbies and hallways
- Fitness center
- Free weights
- Laundry facility on every floor
- Mailboxes in lobby
- Nature trail
- On-site lot parking
- On-site maintenance
- On-site property management
- Package receiving
- Private community room
- Public transportation nearby
- Short term lease available
- Trash chutes on every floor
- Walking distance to Kemper Park
Contact The Park at Westminster
If you have any questions, or would like more information on our property, please fill out the form below and submit it to us, or give us a call at 844-329-4202. A representative from Lindy Property will contact you shortly.