West Mt. Airy Apartments for Rent
Sedgwick Gardens offers West Mt. Airy apartments for rent with extra spacious floor plans, large kitchens with all new stainless steel appliances, new windows, central air/heat, hardwood floors throughout and so much more. In 1939, Jacob Lindy built Sedgwick Gardens as a Luxury Apartment Community amidst the large stone houses that characterize the history-rich neighborhood of West Mt. Airy. Our luxury amenities include a large modern fitness center, a laundry facility with a spacious seating area, and a beautifully landscaped courtyard that is full of old world charm. Conveniently located near Wissahickon Valley Park, dining options, and local entertainment, with an easy commute via car, bus or train to Center City Philadelphia. Call today to schedule your tour of Sedgwick Garden apartments in West Mt. Airy Philadelphia, PA.
Award Winning Community
Pennsylvania Apartment Association – East
Best in Living Winner
Leasing – Gold Award
Maintenance – Platinum Award (2017)
National SatisFacts Resident Satisfaction Company Award 2019
Annual Survey Property Award Criteria: 4.0 or higher and a minimum of 25 completed surveys.
Insite® Survey Property Award Criteria: 4.0 or higher and a minimum of 25 completed surveys.
440 West Sedgwick Street
Philadelphia, PA 19119
Receive $500 off first month’s rent. For your convenience, we are conducting virtual tours.
(offer available on select apartments. Call for details)
- All appliances replaced with energy star rated models
- Efficient central boilers provide heat
- Energy efficient central lighting
- Highly efficient hot water
- New energy efficient windows
- Recycling available
- Water conservation program
- Central Air Conditioning
- Granite Countertops and Walk-in Closets in Select Homes
- Hardwood Flooring
- Large Windows with Corner Views
- Remodeled Kitchens with Ceramic Floor Tile
- Solar Panels for Domestic Hot Water Usage
- Award-Winning Maintenance Team
- Buildings with Architectural Accents
- Close to Mt. Airy and Chestnut Hill Shopping Districts
- Close to SEPTA Regional Rail and Bus Transportation
- Fitness Center with Free Weights
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Online Resident Service
- Pets Welcome (restrictions apply)
- Recycling and Water Conservation Programs
Contact Sedgwick Gardens
If you have any questions, or would like more information on our property, please fill out the form below and submit it to us. A representative from Lindy Property will contact you shortly.