The Park at Westminster
Apartments in Warrington, PA
The Park at Westminster offers the finest apartments in Warrington, PA, with 23 acres of Bucks County nature. A quiet, relaxed environment, beautifully landscaped grounds, spacious floor plans, and a healthy mixture of elegance, tranquility, sophistication, and entertainment. Bucks County’s only six-floor elevator Mid-rise overlooks scenic nature, a lovely salt-water pool, acres of hiking, Community Gardens, the Neshaminy Creek, Playgrounds, a Dog Park, and more Nature. Breathtaking lobbies and hallways.
Your pet-friendly community boasts oversized apartments with fully equipped and renovated kitchens, New Quartz and Granite undermount Counter Tops, upgraded flooring, large private balconies. Concrete floors boost sound and fire protection. Fabulous on-site recreational activities await, including a 1200 sq. ft. fitness center, community center, connecting to a patio and gazebo.
Sliding glass doors, large private balconies and terraces add to the sprawling apartments in Every Apartment Home. Each two-bedroom has a full-size second bathroom, a walk-in bedroom closet, and a separate den!
The Park at Westminster, in Central Bucks School District, is centrally located in the heart of Bucks County–you cannot find a more convenient location. A half-mile to separate New Shopping Centers with endless options. Easy access to major roadways makes daily commuting a breeze. Minutes to Doylestown and Abington Memorial Hospital. Warrington, Bucks County located within just minutes of public transportation, and Route 611 and PA turnpike, lightening your daily commute. If you want to be near some of the best shopping in the area, local favorite restaurants, and amazing entertainment, The Park at Westminster is the perfect future home for you!
Park at Westminster, proudly provided by the Lindy Family for almost thirty years!
Award Winning Community
Pennsylvania Apartment Association – East
Best in Living Winner
Community Presentation – Bronze Award
Leasing – Silver Award
National SatisFacts Resident Satisfaction Company Award 2019
Annual Survey Property Award Criteria: 4.0 or higher and a minimum of 25 completed surveys.
Insite® Survey Property Award Criteria: 4.0 or higher and a minimum of 25 completed surveys.
600 Valley Rd
Warrington, PA 18976
- 100% Renewable Wind Power For All Electricity
- All appliances replaced with Energy Star-rated models
- Community Gardens
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- New Four-Star Rated Energy Efficient Windows
- Recycling available
- Water conservation program
Overside Private Balconies
Modern Kitchens with New Quartz
- Accent wall available
- Air conditioning
- All 1 and 2 bedroom apartments include a spacious den or office
- Balconies with Sliding Glass Doors
- Bright, large apartments average 1150 sq. ft.
- Ceramic tile in kitchens and baths
- Custom trim color
- Custom wall color
- Dens with New French Glass Doors
- Electronic Apartment Entrance Lock
- High-speed Internet access available
- Master bathroom in all 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- New Plank flooring
- Oversized walk-in closet
- Private balcony or patio
- Quartz or granite countertops
- Spacious closet space
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Wheelchair accessible
Buck County’s Only Mid-Rise!
Salt Water Pool
1300 Sq. Ft. Fitness Center
- 23-acre of nature
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Cats and dogs welcome, large and small
- Dog Park
- Central Bucks school district
- Community Gardens
- Community Room leads to Outdoor Patio
- Elegant lobbies and hallways
- Fitness center
- Laundry facility on every floor
- Music in Lobbies
- Nature trail by long Neshaminy Creek
- Near Doylestown and Historical Bucks
- On-site lot parking
- Package receiving
- Private community room
- Public transportation nearby
- Saltwater Pool
- Short term lease available
- Trash chutes on every floor
- Walk to Kemper Park
- Walk to shopping & dining
- Warrington Township School District
Contact The Park at Westminster
If you have any questions, or would like more information on our property, please fill out the form below and submit it to us, or give us a call at 844-329-4202. A representative from Lindy Property will contact you shortly.