Lindy Communities is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion.
We value our team – Lindy Community employees, contractors and vendors – serving the residents and communities. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, talent reflect our culture, our reputation and achievement.
We welcome differences in age, race, gender identity, disability, ethnicity, family status, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, veteran status, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, and socio-economic status, and other characteristics that make people unique. Employees, contractors and vendors will be judged on their competence, professionalism, and positive attitude.
Lindy Communities promotes:
- Respectful communication and cooperation among our team and between members of our team and the residents we serve. Lindy Community employees, contractors and vendors are expected to treat others with dignity, respect, and kindness.
- Work/life balance through flexible work schedules to accommodate employees’ varying needs.
Lindy Communities abides by the following principles:
- Diversity and inclusion are crucial to our mission and serve to ensure the wellbeing of our staff and communities we serve.
- A diverse workforce is who we are, and matches the communities and families.
- Hateful conduct is always prohibited! Lindy Communities has zero tolerance for expressions of hate towards any group or individual. We define hateful conduct as a direct attack on people based on protected characteristics including race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, familial status, or disability. Hateful conduct can be expressed in a verbal, digital (online), and/or physical manner.