Come Join Our Team!
Please feel free to e-mail us your resume to email@example.com or fax your resume to 215-543-7393
Why Work for Lindy?
A Day In The Life Working At Lindy Communities
Candidate must posses the following skills:
- Three (3) years of experience in the apartment industry
- Plumbing/Carpentry/Electrical Repairs/Unit Preparation experience
- Transportation/valid driver’s license
- Pleasing personality and ability to work successfully with residents
- On-call responsibility is required
We hire for the following positions on a regular basis. We encourage you to tell us all about yourself. If an opening becomes available, a human resource manager will have the opportunity to meet with you and determine if employment with our company would be mutually beneficial. Thank you for your interest.
- Experience in sales and customer relations
- Pennsylvania Real Estate License preferred.
- Pleasing personality
- Interest, enthusiasm, good sense of humor, health, and stamina.
- Common sense and judgment in day-to-day matters
- Ability to solve resident problems
or Grounds Positions
- Pride and dedication in your work
- Diligence in completing daily assignments
- Ability to work well with others
Our goal is to provide the highest quality of apartment lifestyle. We specialize in offering clean, quality, affordable living. We remember that residents and employees are the essence of our company, and only through the efforts of our employees will we grow and prosper together.
Apartment management can best be viewed from the perspective of the resident. Employees represent the community and Lindy Property Management. Your attire and conduct reflect not only on yourself but also on your company. Each employee must be polite to the residents and respond quickly to service requests. Keeping the community clean and enjoyable is important to residents’ satisfaction. Our business can succeed only if enough of the public selects our communities over the hundreds of their other options and then, through their satisfaction, choose to stay at our community.
As a member of Lindy’s team, you will be expected to contribute your talents and energies to improve the environment and quality of your community or workplace. Your work is important, so we ask that you perform each task to the best of your ability. Only performance and a good team attitude will be required for advancement and benefits.
No one will be denied opportunities or benefits on the basis of age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or disability that does not impede performance.