Princeton Place presents a rare opportunity to rent Premium A+ office space in Hopewell, NJ:
- Up to 20,000 square feet
- Exclusive building signage promoting your corporate name and logo
- Breathtaking campus
- Easy access to the desirable Route #1–Princeton corridor
One year’s free rent at $33.50/sf for a 6-year term. Lease must be signed by March 1, 2019 –
Up to 20,000 Class A+ square feet.
Call Us Now
At Princeton Place, you’re among good company.
The area’s corporate presence is well represented with Bloomberg, Munich Re, Dow Jones, Novo Nordisk and Siemens, and several well-known pharmaceutical companies. Existing Princeton Place tenants include Bank of America, Johnson & Johnson, Albridge-BNY Mellon, Horizon Blue Cross, and Cenlar.
Convenient Central NJ Location
Princeton Place Hopewell, NJ location is within three miles of Route 1, one of New Jersey’s principal north/south thoroughfares that runs from New York City to Philadelphia. Located on I-95, Exit 3, minutes from I-295/95 where the beltway unites all of the major roadways in Mercer County and is the primary connector to large Bucks County, PA and southern New Jersey’s-based labor pools.
Trenton Mercer Airport, a local airport that is served by Frontier Airlines, is located three miles from Princeton Place.
The campus is also within a one-hour drive of Manhattan, Philadelphia and Newark Airports.
1700, 1750, 1800
Pennington, NJ 08534
Experience the Ideal Workplace
- Campus environment
- Park-like setting featuring serene walking trails and water features
- Class A showpiece of up to 20,000 RSF
- Exclusive building identity
- Branding and signage opportunities
- Parking ratio of 4 per 1,000 cars
- On-site conferencing facilities, basketball court, fitness center, atrium, collaborative zone, Grab ‘n’ go
- On-campus day care, jogging paths, sports fields, cafeterias, and storage
- LEED certified